- Affordability – Significantly smaller investment than the cost of current, laser-based plate imaging systems
- Ease-of-use – Operates in daylight conditions; no pressroom changes are required to plate clamping or press chemistries
- Reduces plate production costs – The cost per plate is less than the cost of conventional metal platemaking methods
- Environmentally friendly – No disposal of processing chemicals into the waste stream eliminating disposal costs
- Suitable for commercial printers, small and medium newspapers, and some book printing.
- Compatible with 2-up, 4-up and 8-up press formats up to 914 x 1140 mm.
Everything you need to start making plates is included - from the imaging engine and finishing unit with automated gumming station, to the Harlequin RIP with its own powerful hardware platform.
Operates in daylight conditions and makes press-ready plates in minutes without additional equipment or chemicals.
A wide variety of iPlate sizes and gauges are available and they can be used interchangably without adjusting any settings.
No use of processing chemicals or water, and therefore no chemical disposal costs. Also extremely energy efficient.
FM or stochastic screening capable of emulating 175 lpi conventional screening.
The cost per plate is less than conventional metal platemaking methods, with a dramatic reduction in labor expenses and no need for film or chemicals.
Significantly smaller investment than the cost of current, laser-based plate imaging systems. Contact your dealer for a personal Return on Investment calculation.